Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Reading & Writing

I like reading novels. My favorite author is Jodi Picoult, I read 5 of her books this summer/fall. She has a very unique style of writing that I love. I love writing songs, and writing about what is going on in my life. If I am frustrated about something or upset it is easiest for me to get it out with writing. If all is well, I usually don't write as much. I like to write about serious topics that I feel strongly about, because I like to write about things that matter, and it makes it easier when you care about it.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Jodi Picoult is just fabulous Caitlin. Good choice.

hayley said...

My church leader is obsessed with her books! I've never read one, partially becuase I never read.. but I'm sure if both you like them I would too!